Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Petang kelmarin Kak Ida sempat try buat apam ni...
heheheeee..sukanya hati..coz menjadi... Resepi ni Kak Ida dapat masa melayari internet..tapi terlupa nak copy link dia.. anyhow..thanks utk owner resepi ni...
Baulu Batik ~ Source - Rims(bisousatoi)
2 eggs - 100g (mine weigh 110g)
250g caster sugar
1 tsp (8 g) emulsifier / SP
250g flour Key Blue or low-protein flour (cake flour)
50g corn flour
200 cc water/coconut water/milk/coconut milk (i used milk)
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
2 tbsp Chocolate Paste (i used 1tbsp)
- Prepare the molds with paper cups
- Heat the steamer
- Beat the eggs, caster sugar and emulsifier until thick, if it looks heavy you may add liquid portion a little at a time.. do not use it all up tho
- Add flour and liquid alternately and continue to whisk till well blended
- Take 1/3 of batter and add chocolate paste, stir well, set aside
- Add vanilla essence to the white batter, set aside.
- Fill half of the mold with white batter... fill the rest with white and chocolate batter alternately (I use pipping bag) till its almost to the rim (7/8 full)
- Steam in a steamer over high heat for 15 minutes if ur using smaller paper cups, and 20-25 minutes for large paper cups.